Filio Web Platform: ‘Create Reports’ Feature Highlight
Did you know engineers can utilize our Filio web platform with the ‘Create Reports’ feature?
Import the data collected on-site from the Filio mobile app to the desktop platform and organize projects at the office. Then, use the feature to generate dynamic PDF reports for easy sharing and collaboration.
Dynamic and interactive reports let Filio users share visual data in a clean, structured document layout. With the Filio platform, you can instantly generate PDF photo logs of your project assets. Annotate images, add project maps, and even request custom template designs.
This feature saves your team hours (and money!) with just a few clicks. Take it from Matt, a structural engineer using Filio:
“We have been using Filio for a few months now and it has become a tremendous time saver for condition surveying. The automatic photo reporting has turned what used to be a multiple-hour task into a few short clicks, and GPS based photo map is an incredibly useful feature for large project sites.”
Matt Seinuk | Structural Engineer
Want to impress clients, stakeholders, and project managers too?
Here’s how to use the Creating Reports feature on your next project:
- To get started, select photos and images from a saved project inside Filio’s web platform. These will be the visual assets generated in your report.
- Once selected, click the Create Report button from the options (second to last) on the bottom left of the screen.
- Next, customize your dynamic report with the settings found in the Report Design, Report Options, and Page Order tabs.
- Report Design: Choose from one of eight report design/layout options.
- Report Options: Decide whether to include maps in your report and to label the map’s markers.
- Page Order: Allows you to flip the pictures, change the presentation order, and reverse.
- When finished, click Create.
- You should see your newly generated report, where you will find your company logo, imported project information, maps (if included), and selected images.
- Make changes. Your reports using Filio are also interactive – you can change/edit any of the fields as needed. Zoom into pictures, add annotations, edit text fields, etc.
- Note: Changes and edits to interactive reports are temporary and do not change the project data, only the document itself.
- Once you’re done, save all changes and print your report as a PDF.
- Finally, send your PDF document to clients, stakeholders, and other parties for your daily and/or monthly reports!
Ready to try Filio for FREE on your next project?
Reach out to us to register for a free trial of Filio, or visit a live demo of the Filio Office platform.
Remember, this is how you can collaborate with our platform:
- Interactive reports
- Image Annotation
- Edit text fields and captions
- Manage pictures order
- Custom report generation
- Team project access
- Custom access permissions
- Project information on demand